- 1 How do I make my Google Play playlist public?
- 2 Can you send a playlist to another person?
- 3 Can I share my Google Music library?
- 4 How do I share a playlist with a family member?
- 5 Can you share a private playlist on YouTube?
- 6 What is the best way to share a playlist?
- 7 Why can’t I share an apple playlist?
- 8 How do I share an Apple music playlist with a friend?
- 9 Can you share Google Play Books with friends?
- 10 Can I share my music library with family?
- 11 Where did my music go from Google Play?
- 12 How do I share my music library on my iPhone?
How do I make my Google Play playlist public?
If you’re doing this on the web, just head to your playlist tab under the Music Library, then hit the three dots under the playlist you want to share. Select “Share” to make the playlist public, and you’ll get a link that will direct anyone right to it.
Can you send a playlist to another person?
You can easily share your Spotify playlists with others by sending them via text message, email, or social media. Additionally, you can simply copy the link and paste the playlist anywhere. The steps to share a playlist on both your desktop and through the mobile Spotify app for iPhone and Android are pretty similar.
With the family plan, everyone in your family group shares a Google Play Music subscription and can: Stream music at the same time. Use Google Play Music on up to 10 devices each. Share eligible purchased items on Google Play using Family Library.
On desktop ctrl-click (Mac) or right-click (PC) on the playlist you want to share. Select ‘Copy Playlist Link’ and paste that into an email to the family member. When they open the link, they can then ‘follow’ that playlist.
If you’re on your mobile device or at your computer, you can share your own playlists or ones created by other YouTubers. When you share a playlist, a link is created that you can give to somebody else. If your playlist includes any private videos, you’ll need to invite your friends to view the videos first.
If you’re using Apple Music on Android, open the playlist in the app, tap the three dots on the right and choose Share Playlist. You can copy the link to it—ready to paste wherever you want—or pick one of the apps listed to share there directly.
You should be able to share your playlist by choosing Menu (3 dots) > Share Playlist, when you have the playlist open. You should also see this option when long pressing the playlist you want to share from the Music app under Library > Playlists. If those options don’t work, Restart your iPhone. Cheers!
Use these steps on how to share a playlist:
- Open the Apple Music app on your mobile device (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
- Tap “Playlists” in the “Library” tab.
- Scroll to find the playlist you wish to share.
- Tap or click the three-dots icon at the top of the playlist page to open a pop-up menu.
- Tap or click “Share Playlist…”
You can share purchased apps, games, movies, TV shows, and e-books and audiobooks from Google Play with up to 5 family members using Google Play Family Library.
With iTunes or the new Apple Music app, you can share your entire music library from your computer to your laptop, iPhone, and more. This allows you to save space on your devices and share your music with your friends and family.
Where did my music go from Google Play?
Users can visit music.google.com or the Android or iOS app to see a Transfer to YouTube prompt. They will be redirected to YouTube Music, where the transfer will take place. The transfer includes playlists, songs, albums, likes, upload purchases, and billing information. Here, there is also a Manage your music option.
Sharing Songs and Albums on Your iOS Device
- Launch the Music app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the song or album that you want to share.
- Tap the ellipsis (three dots) button to bring up the action menu.
- Tap Share Song/Album to bring up the Share Sheet and see your sharing options.