- 1 How do I delete my Play Store history?
- 2 How do I clear the Google Play Store cache?
- 3 Is it safe to delete Google Play store data?
- 4 How do I clear my history?
- 5 What happens if I delete Google Play store?
- 6 What happens if I clear all data from Google Play services?
- 7 What does Clear Cache mean?
- 8 What data is stored in Google Play services?
How do I delete my Play Store history?
Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu button in the upper left corner.
- In the sidebar list, near the bottom, tap the Settings button.
- Under “General,” tap “Clear local search history.” There is no confirmation screen; when you tap this, your search history will be cleared.
How do I clear the Google Play Store cache?
From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Apps. If unavailable, navigate: Apps > Settings > (Applications) Application manager.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings.
- Tap one of the following:
- Tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Clear Cache then tap Clear Data.
- Tap OK.
Is it safe to delete Google Play store data?
Clearing the cache will remove temporary files associated with Google Play on your device, while clearing the data will remove any personal settings. When troubleshooting a problem, you can clear both. Clearing your Google Play cache and data will not delete any apps or other programs you have downloaded.
How do I clear my history?
Clear your history
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click History. History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.”
- Click Clear data.
What happens if I delete Google Play store?
As mentioned before, the Google Play Store cannot be uninstalled, but it can be disabled. And when that happens, its icon will disappear from your phone, and you will not be able to access it. Step 2: On some phones, you will find all the installed apps directly. If that’s not the case, go to All apps.
What happens if I clear all data from Google Play services?
If you want to clear all the data stored by “Google Play services,” touch the “Clear all data ” under “Total storage.” Again, a dialog box displays warning you that all the data for all of the “Google Play services” apps will be deleted permanently.
What does Clear Cache mean?
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
What data is stored in Google Play services?
Data used by Play services is mostly cached data for these APIs, duplicated data of Android wear apps synched with your phone and some kind of search index. If you delete this data, chances are Google Play services will just recreate it, although 3.9 GB is really much (mine only use 300 MB).