- 1 How do you get a YouTube Play button?
- 2 How do I claim a YouTube award?
- 3 How many views do you need to get a YouTube award?
- 4 Is there a 1K YouTube Play button?
- 5 Who is the richest YouTuber?
- 6 How do you get your first 100 subscribers?
- 7 How do YouTube views convert to money?
- 8 How do YouTube pay you?
- 9 What happens when you get 100 subscribers on YouTube?
- 10 Who is the fastest growing YouTuber?
- 11 How much money do you get from 1 million YouTube views?
- 12 Who has YouTube diamond play button?
- 13 How do I get 4000 hours on YouTube?
- 14 Do you need 1000 subscribers on YouTube to get paid?
- 15 Why do you need 1000 subscribers on YouTube to live stream?
Diamond – once you have 10,000,000 subscribers. Custom Play Button – once you have 50 million subscribers. There are four play buttons currently being awarded by YouTube, in order they are:
- Silver: 100,000 Subscribers.
- Gold: 1,000,000 Subscribers.
- Diamond: 10,000,000 Subscribers.
- Custom/Ruby: 50,000,000 Subscribers.
How do I claim a YouTube award?
To redeem your award:
- Sign in with YouTube.
- Go to YouTube Studio.
- Find your unique redemption code in the Banner Notification.
- Type in your code on the Creator Awards redemption website.
- Include shipping info and specify how you want your channel name to appear on the award.
How many views do you need to get a YouTube award?
This is the minimum subscriber count required for the YouTube Partner Program, which also requires a minimum of 4,000 total viewer watch hours in the past 12 months, plus a manual review of the channel’s content to determine compliance with the program guidelines.
There is no such thing as a 1,000 subscribers Play Button award! (By the way, there is no award if your channel hits 10,000 subscribers either.) In YouTube terms, 10K subscribers still make for a pretty small channel. So whether you have 1K or 10K subscribers, you will have to work quite a bit more…
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Top 15 millionaire YouTubers so far this 2021
- Ryan’s World (formerly Ryan ToysReview). Net worth: $80 million.
- Dude Perfect. Net worth: $50 million.
- PewDiePie: Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. Net worth: $40 million.
- Daniel Middleton – DanTDM.
- Markiplier: Mark Edward Fischbach.
- Evan Fong.
- David Dobrik.
How do you get your first 100 subscribers?
How to Get Your First 100 Subscribers on YouTube (2021)
- Find Your Niche.
- Create a Trailer for Your Channel.
- Write a Compelling “About” Section.
- Promote the Channel on Your Website.
- Use Keywords in Your Video Titles.
- Add a Watermark to Your Videos.
- Embed Videos in Blog Posts.
- Have an Upload Schedule.
How do YouTube views convert to money?
The actual rates an advertiser pays varies, usually between $0.10 to $0.30 per view, but averages out at $0.18 per view. On Average the YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views. This equates to $3 – $5 per 1000 video views.
How do YouTube pay you?
YouTube income is generated by advertisements through AdSense, sponsorships with popular brands, and affiliate links. YouTube pays you only after you’ve earned $100 or more from placing ads on your channel and videos.
What happens when you get 100 subscribers on YouTube?
At 100 subscribers you get access to give your channel a custom URL. Be warned that once you’ve set this, you cannot change it, so choose carefully. Also at 100 subscribers you gain the ability to stream live to YouTube from the mobile app.
Who is the fastest growing YouTuber?
Comedian and gamer AddictedA1* was the fastest growing YouTube account worldwide in 2020, with an annual follower growth of 199.88 percent. Kid influencer siblings Vlad and Niki followed with 84.24 percent.
How much money do you get from 1 million YouTube views?
1 million views — between $3,400 and $40,000 (6 creators)
As a reward, YouTube has awarded with diamond play button. Tamil Nadu-based Village Cooking Channel on YouTube created history by becoming the first channel from South India to reach 10 million subscriptions, winning a diamond play button from the social media giant.
How do I get 4000 hours on YouTube?
The math is simple. One hour equals 60 minutes, so all we have to do is multiply both numbers. 4000 hours x 60 minutes = 240,000 minutes! To get to 4000 hours of YouTube watch time, you have to generate 240,000 minutes of YouTube watch time.
Do you need 1000 subscribers on YouTube to get paid?
To start earning money directly from YouTube, creators must have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the past year. Once they reach that threshold, they can apply for YouTube’s Partner Program, which allows creators to start monetizing their channels through ads, subscriptions, and channel memberships.
Why do you need 1000 subscribers on YouTube to live stream?
To live stream on mobile, your channel will need to have at least 1,000 subscribers. Creators who have less than 1,000 subscribers can still live stream through a computer and webcam. This is quite a big limitation for live streamers because hand-held mobile streaming is convenient and required in some circumstances.