- 1 Can I have 2 Google Play store accounts?
- 2 How do I create multiple accounts on Google Play?
- 3 How do I change my Google Play store name?
- 4 How do I pay with another Google account?
- 5 Can I create two Google accounts?
- 6 Can you have 2 Google accounts same phone number?
- 7 How do I switch accounts on Google Play store?
- 8 Why can’t I change my Google account name?
- 9 How do I change my Google Play store country?
- 10 Can I change my Google account name?
- 11 How do I change my payment method?
- 12 How do I change my payment method on my Google account?
- 13 How can I change my Google account?
Can I have 2 Google Play store accounts?
You’ll first have to add another Google account to your device, and then you will be able to change between Google Play accounts. While iOS and Android users can both access Google Play for movies, TV, books, and music, only Android and Chromebook users can download games and apps on Google Play.
How do I create multiple accounts on Google Play?
Step-1: Assuming you already have one Google account, go to your Android device’s Home screen and tap Settings, then Accounts. Step-2: You’ll see the option of ‘ Add account ‘ (sometimes with a ‘+’ sign before it) at the bottom of the screen. Tap Google from the listed accounts that show up.
How do I change my Google Play store name?
Edit your name
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Personal info.
- Under “Basic info,” tap Name Edit.. You may be asked to sign in.
- Enter your name, then tap Done.
How do I pay with another Google account?
Look for the “Accounts” section and click Google. All of the Google accounts currently on the device are listed. If the account you want to use is not listed, go back to the screenshot in Step 2 and click the “Add account” option to add the account. Proceed to the next step when done.
Can I create two Google accounts?
There is no limit on the number of accounts you can have on Google. You can quickly and easily create new accounts, and also link those to your existing accounts so that you can easily switch between different accounts.
Can you have 2 Google accounts same phone number?
Currently, you are allowed to create up to four accounts using the same computer system or phone number. So, every IP address can have not more than four Gmail accounts.
How do I switch accounts on Google Play store?
Switch accounts on the Google Play website on a mobile device
- Open a web browser (like Chrome or Safari) and then go to play.google.com.
- In the top left, tap Menu.
- Next to your profile picture and name, tap Edit.
- Select a different account. If you don’t see one of your accounts listed, tap Manage accounts.
Why can’t I change my Google account name?
If you can’t change your name If you get an error that says “This setting can’t be changed for your account,” it may mean: You’ ve changed your name too many times during a short period of time. You’re on a Google Workspace account and your admin doesn’t allow you to change your profile name.
How do I change my Google Play store country?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Can I change my Google account name?
If you have an Android smartphone or tablet, you can change your Google name by accessing your device’s settings. Open your device’s Settings app by tapping the gear icon on the home screen or in an app drawer. Tap Google > Google Account. Tap the pencil icon to edit your name.
How do I change my payment method?
Edit a payment method
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method you want to remove, tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Update.
How do I change my payment method on my Google account?
On your Android phone, go to Settings > Google >Manage your Google account. Tap Personal info > Basic info > Name and then hit Edit. Sign in if prompted, enter your name, and finally tap Done.
How can I change my Google account?
How do you switch between Google accounts? To quickly switch between Gmail accounts, click your profile icon, select the Google account you want to view, and head over to Gmail if that’s what you want. You can also choose other Google services using the app menu to the left of your profile icon.