- 1 Can you buy a Silver Play Button?
- 2 Is the Silver Play Button real silver?
- 3 Who is the richest YouTuber?
- 4 How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
- 5 Do you get a play button for 1000 subs?
- 6 Who got the first silver play button?
- 7 Who is the fastest growing YouTuber?
- 8 How much money do you get from 1 million YouTube views?
- 9 Who has a red diamond play button?
- 10 Did T-series get Ruby play button?
- 11 What is the highest YouTube play button?
- 12 Who got diamond play button in India?
- 13 Who got the Ruby play button?
Can you buy a Silver Play Button?
Awards. YouTube Creators who have earned an honor — Silver, Gold or Diamond — may be eligible to purchase authorized copies of their YouTube Creator Awards.
Is the Silver Play Button real silver?
The Silver Play Button at 100,000 (100 thousand) Subscribers, made out of 92% nickel, 5% carbon and 2.5% zinc, with traces of other metals. This award is in the shape of a play button triangle, excluding the metal casing. The Custom Play Button at 50 million Subscribers.
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Top 15 millionaire YouTubers so far this 2021
- Ryan’s World (formerly Ryan ToysReview). Net worth: $80 million.
- Dude Perfect. Net worth: $50 million.
- PewDiePie: Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. Net worth: $40 million.
- Daniel Middleton – DanTDM.
- Markiplier: Mark Edward Fischbach.
- Evan Fong.
- David Dobrik.
How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings: Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views.
There is no such thing as a 1,000 subscribers Play Button award! (By the way, there is no award if your channel hits 10,000 subscribers either.) In YouTube terms, 10K subscribers still make for a pretty small channel.
SCB Thailand earns “Silver Play Button” award for reaching 100,000 YouTube subscribers.
Who is the fastest growing YouTuber?
Comedian and gamer AddictedA1* was the fastest growing YouTube account worldwide in 2020, with an annual follower growth of 199.88 percent. Kid influencer siblings Vlad and Niki followed with 84.24 percent.
How much money do you get from 1 million YouTube views?
1 million views — between $3,400 and $40,000 (6 creators)
Play Buttons The Red Diamond Play Button is a special award by YouTube given to channels who reach 100,000,000 (100 million) subscribers. There are currently only four YouTube channels that have received this award, that being of YouTuber PewDiePie, the Indian music label T-Series, Cocomelon and SET India.
Only three channels have earned customized Play Buttons — Kjellberg, T-Series, and 5-Minute Crafts, which currently has 55.9 million subscribers. (Kjellberg’s was red — leading some to christen the 50 million button the Ruby Play Button — and featured his logo and a stylized P, while T-Series’ was clear.
Join the Creator Awards Program
- Silver: When you reach 100,000 subscribers.
- Gold: When you reach 1,000,000 subscribers.
- Diamond: When you reach 10,000,000 subscribers.
- Red Diamond: When you reach 100,000,000 subscribers.
As a reward, YouTube has awarded with diamond play button. Tamil Nadu-based Village Cooking Channel on YouTube created history by becoming the first channel from South India to reach 10 million subscriptions, winning a diamond play button from the social media giant.
The first receiver of the award was PewDiePie who actually coined the term “Ruby Play Button” which would remain the name of this award for several years. He reached 50 million subscribers on December 2016 and later claimed his play button.