- 1 How do I sort my Google Play Store by rating?
- 2 How do I filter apps in Google Play?
- 3 How do I sort Google Play?
- 4 How do I find ratings for apps?
- 5 How do I see paid apps on Google Play?
- 6 What is the best app store for Android?
- 7 How do I make my device compatible?
- 8 Where is all apps filter?
- 9 How do I see incompatible apps on Google Play?
- 10 What happens if I clear data on Google Play store?
- 11 How do I fix Google Play services?
- 12 How can I find an app without knowing the name?
- 13 How do I review an app?
How do I sort my Google Play Store by rating?
Google is adding a rating filter to Google Play search results to make it easier to search for apps and get actual high-quality listings. With this feature active you could search for podcast apps and then filter the results by star rating. Allowing you to only see results that have a 4.0 or 4.5 star rating and above.
How do I filter apps in Google Play?
Google Play offers a number of content-filter settings that let you restrict the types of apps that you can download via your account. To view and modify your content settings, open the Google Play app, click the three-dot menu icon and choose Settings. Under User Controls, choose Content filtering options.
How do I sort Google Play?
On your Android device, open the Google Play Books app. Under “Library,” at the top, tap the Series tab. Select a series. Tips:
- Unowned books display a price below their title.
- You can filter a series by “Owned” and “Unowned.”
- You can organize a series by “Series order” or “Reverse series order.”
How do I find ratings for apps?
Star rating for your app. User name. See testing feedback
- Open the Play Console app.
- Select an app.
- Scroll down to the “Latest Reviews” card.
- To filter reviews based on language, app version, date, or star rating, tap View more reviews and then the filter icon.. Select your preferences and tap Apply filter.
How do I see paid apps on Google Play?
Retrieving the Android Apps You’ve Already Paid For
- Launch the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap or press the “Menu” key and choose “My Apps” from the menu.
- Select the “All” tab to view all apps you purchased or downloaded for free from the Play Store.
What is the best app store for Android?
The Ultimate Mobile App Stores List
- Google Play Store. The Google Play Store, which hosts movies and other content as well as apps, was one of the first mobile app stores.
- Apple App Store.
- Samsung Galaxy Apps.
- LG SmartWorld.
- Huawei App Store.
- Sony Apps.
- Amazon Appstore.
How do I make my device compatible?
To fix the “your device is not compatible with this version” error message, try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again.
Where is all apps filter?
Up near the top, you’ll see an item names “All Apps” with a drop down arrow. Clicking this arrow gives you some filtering tools where you can see your subscriptions as well as apps installed on each device. Clicking on one of these entries will show you only the apps that fit the filter.
How do I see incompatible apps on Google Play?
One workaround is to search in the web version of the Play Store and then have the browser open it in the Play Store app where it then shows that the app is incompatible.
What happens if I clear data on Google Play store?
Clearing the cache will remove temporary files associated with Google Play on your device, while clearing the data will remove any personal settings. When troubleshooting a problem, you can clear both. Clearing your Google Play cache and data will not delete any apps or other programs you have downloaded.
How do I fix Google Play services?
Fix problems with Google Play Services
- Step 1: Make sure Google Play Services is up to date. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Step 2: Clear cache & data from Google Play Services. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Step 3: Clear the cache & data of the Play Store.
How can I find an app without knowing the name?
If you heard about a great app that you want to check out, use the Search tool at the top of the Play Store screen to enter the name of the app. If you can’t remember the exact name, enter as much as you can remember or some terms that describe what the app does.
How do I review an app?
Leave a review
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app.
- Browse or search for the app you want to review.
- Find and select the app to open the detail page.
- Scroll until you get to the reviews section.
- Select the number of stars.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to write a review and add details.