- 1 Can you listen to YouTube with screen off?
- 2 Can you play YouTube audio in the background?
- 3 How do I keep my music playing when my screen is off?
- 4 Why won’t my YouTube music play in the background?
- 5 Why is my YouTube not playing in the background?
- 6 How can I get YouTube premium for free forever?
- 7 Why does YouTube premium stop when I lock my phone?
Can you listen to YouTube with screen off?
To watch YouTube with the screen off without paying any money, or without installing any app, you can just use a free web browser app like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. All you need to do now is hit the ‘Play’ button and start listening to YouTube with the screen off.
Can you play YouTube audio in the background?
Open youtube.com on Google Chrome. After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site. Now search for any video and open it. Now simply tap play and your video will start playing in the background.
How do I keep my music playing when my screen is off?
Open Settings, and then tap Apps. Select the app you want to prevent from sleeping, and then tap Battery. Make sure the switch next to ” Allow background activity” is turned on.
Why won’t my YouTube music play in the background?
Restart the YouTube app or reboot your device If the YouTube app or your mobile device has been running for some time, there may not be enough resources for background play to work smoothly. Try closing the YouTube app or rebooting your phone.
Why is my YouTube not playing in the background?
You need to make sure that no other app on your mobile device is playing a video. You can restart the YouTube app and then check whether you can successfully play YouTube videos in background. You can restart your mobile device to remove the temporary issues that may cause YouTube background playback not working. 5
How can I get YouTube premium for free forever?
How to get YouTube Premium for free forever without any restrictions?
- Choose Theme & Other options from given.
- Click on the Download link generated.
- Download Micro G App.
- Install Vanced using SAI App.
- Now open YouTube Vanced app to Enjoy YouTube Premium for free forever.
Why does YouTube premium stop when I lock my phone?
If your music is pausing every time you lock your phone screen, this is actually an issue with your settings. If your device has a “glance mode,” go ahead and turn this off in your settings.