- 1 How can I play a video while calling?
- 2 Why won’t my videos play while on the phone?
- 3 How can I play background music while calling?
- 4 Can the person on the phone hear my videos?
- 5 Which browser can play video during call?
- 6 Why are TikTok videos not playing?
- 7 Why doesn’t my videos play on my iPhone?
- 8 Why the video is not playing?
- 9 How can I listen to music while using other apps?
- 10 How do you get Spotify to play during a call?
- 11 How can I play music while on the phone?
- 12 Why can’t you hear music over the phone?
- 13 When I call someone they Cannot hear me?
How can I play a video while calling?
For Android Devices
- Open MX Player in your Smartphone.
- Open Settings by tapping on top-right.
- Tap on Player.
- Scroll down and look for BACKGROUND PLAY.
- Under that Tap on the check box for Background play ensure that “Background play (audio)” is enabled (i.e. its check box is selected)
Why won’t my videos play while on the phone?
There can be many reasons for your videos not playing on Android phone such as: Your video is corrupt. The media player is outdated. Android OS is not updated.
How can I play background music while calling?
Turn on the hands free function of your phone. Create a media player, set the media source, set the volume to 1.0f (highest) and call player. start(). If the microphone and speakers on the phone are of reasonable quality, the other party to the call will hear the music.
Can the person on the phone hear my videos?
Watch videos or listen to music: The other person on the call won’t be able to hear any audio, even if you use speakerphone (we tested it). The audio reduces to background level, so you hear the other party. You can shoot Live Photos while on a call, but the audio won’t record.
Which browser can play video during call?
Google Chrome 54 for Android introduces new background video playback capabilities to the web browser if HTML5 video elements are played in it.
Why are TikTok videos not playing?
The main reason behind TikTok Videos Not Playing is due to some technical glitches or that like all other software, it may be time to clear some unnecessary data or cache which is plaguing the app.
Why doesn’t my videos play on my iPhone?
If you’ve recorded a video file with your iPhone and the video has been saved in the gallery, but you’re not able to play it back, the reason could be that the video is actually located in your iCloud account, not in the iPhone’s storage.
Why the video is not playing?
There can be several reasons that your file is not playing, but the ways to fix them is limited. The reasons could be that your file is corrupted, bad sectors on a hard drive, virus attack, some electromagnetic interference, or other software issues.
How can I listen to music while using other apps?
To play music in the background while accessing other
- From the Home screen, tap Apps > Music Player.
- Tap a song in your library to listen to it.
- Tap the Menu Key > Settings and checkmark the Show notification option so that the music controller is displayed on the Notifications panel.
- Tap Home Key.
How do you get Spotify to play during a call?
Listen to Music While on Phone Calls to Get Through Boring Hold
- While on an active phone call, tap the Home button to get to the home screen.
- Open the Music app, find any song or podcast, and press play.
- Return to the phone call screen by tapping the green titlebar.
How can I play music while on the phone?
Android: This is completely up to you. Under the Settings tab, you can check the option “Pause During Call” and the music will Pause if you receive a call. Otherwise, leave this box un-checked and your music will continue to play if your phone rings.
Why can’t you hear music over the phone?
It is related to the fact that the connection from a land-line phone in your house or office back to the “central office” of the phone company is essentially a continuous connection through a pair of wires. There’s typically no active circuits such as amplifiers, repeaters, digitizers, or other electonics involved.
When I call someone they Cannot hear me?
Try turning up the volume on your phone, or if the caller is having trouble hearing you, suggest they do the same. If the problem only seems to happen on one phone, try plugging a different phone into that same jack. Then make another call. If you can hear okay, you know the problem was with the phone.