- 1 How do you play Clash of Clans for beginners?
- 2 Is playing Clash of Clans bad?
- 3 Can you play Clash of Clans free?
- 4 Is clash of clans pay to win?
- 5 What is the best COC army?
- 6 Why am I not getting attacked in COC?
- 7 Are there any cheats for clash of clans?
- 8 What should I do first in COC?
- 9 Is Clash of Clans ok for 10 year olds?
- 10 What age group plays Clash of Clans?
- 11 Why is COC so good?
- 12 Can I play COC on Chrome?
- 13 Can we play COC online?
How do you play Clash of Clans for beginners?
Clash of Clans: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide
- Always keep your lab and your builders busy, unless you’re keeping one available to turn excess loot into wall upgrades.
- When attacking, deploy high hitpoint units in front of high damage units.
- Be prepared to fight super high level enemy clan castle defenders.
Is playing Clash of Clans bad?
Not bad. It is a free game, but players can spend as much money as they want on it. This is totally legal, but should be carefully considered by those who have children, or by adults who work with minors and use this game to exploit its pedagogical component. Videogames of this kind are highly addictive.
Can you play Clash of Clans free?
Clash of Clans is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you have fun playing Clash of Clans, you may also enjoy other Supercell games like Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Boom Beach, and Hay Day.
Is clash of clans pay to win?
The game let you pay to win, so it is a p2w game. Nothing about the term implies exclusivity of content to paying. Just because other players can wait2win does not mean players can’t also pay2win. Replace EA with Supercell and Dungeon Keeper with Clash of clans, and there you go.
What is the best COC army?
Here are ten of the most popular and devastating Clash of Clans attacks that you can use to dominate your opponents.
- 10 Barbs/Archers. A classic attack for beginners.
- 9 Giants/Barbs/Archers.
- 8 Giants/Wiz/Loons.
- 7 Giants/Wiz/Healers.
- 6 Balloons/Archers.
- 5 Golems/Valks/Hog Riders.
- 4 Golems/Wiz/P.E.K.K.A.s.
- 3 Giants/Gobs/Archers.
Why am I not getting attacked in COC?
Bases that do not get attacked usually have 3 things in common: Great base design; looks scary to attackers. Possibly low loot in storages. Have an active shield/guard.
Are there any cheats for clash of clans?
Short answer: no, not really. Cheat codes aren’t something Supercell have introduced to the game. With any online multiplayer games, cheating is difficult, risky, and usually not worthwhile.
What should I do first in COC?
Don’t Pay to Play
- Spend no money to play Clash of Clans at first.
- Wait for construction to finish on its own and the base to accumulate resources.
- Don’t worry about getting ready to attack.
- Upgrade Elixir Collectors and Gold mines as soon as possible and then storage facilities for both resources.
Is Clash of Clans ok for 10 year olds?
What age group plays Clash of Clans?
Clash of Clans is a free to download online multiplayer battle game. It is aimed at age 13+. The object of the game is to build your village, design your base and defend your turf.
Why is COC so good?
Supercell “Clash of Clans” is a powerhouse of an app, and its players are as hardcore as they come. The gameplay is addicting, and because logging off means leaving your base wide open for a raid, the game’s top players stay glued to their screens.
Can I play COC on Chrome?
Clash of Clans (CoC) is a native Android app. Recently, Chrome OS has been slowly rolling out an update that allows Chromebooks to install Android apps from the Google Play Store. Even now in 2021, CoC is still an amazingly popular game with a huge playerbase.
Can we play COC online?
You can play CoC on your desktop online by downloading the LDPlayer Android emulator to your machine.