- 1 How do I get my Play Store app back?
- 2 What if Play Store is deleted?
- 3 How do I download Google Play Store app?
- 4 How do I reinstall Google Play services?
- 5 How do I get my app icon back on my home screen?
- 6 How do I fix Google Play Services has stopped?
- 7 How do I find hidden apps on Android?
- 8 Can you uninstall and reinstall Google Play store?
- 9 How do I enable Google Play?
- 10 How can I download Play store in PC?
- 11 Why Google Play services is not installing?
How do I get my Play Store app back?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store.
- On the right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Manage.
- Select the apps you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
What if Play Store is deleted?
If you have removed the Play Store from your home screen, you can simply bring it back by opening your app drawer, locating the Play Store app, long pressing it and dragging it back to the home screen.
How do I download Google Play Store app?
The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play, and can be downloaded on some Chromebooks. Find the Google Play Store app
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
How do I reinstall Google Play services?
Fix problems with Google Play Services
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Services.
- Scroll down and tap App Details.
- Tap Update or Install. If you don’t see these options, follow the steps in Step 2 and Step 3.
How do I get my app icon back on my home screen?
Where is the apps button on my Home screen? How do I find all my apps?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap the switch next to Show Apps screen button on Home screen.
- 4 An apps button will appear on your home screen.
How do I fix Google Play Services has stopped?
9 Easy Fixes When Google Play Services Keeps Stopping
- Restart Your Device.
- Fix Your Device’s Date and Time.
- Clear Cache on Google Play Services.
- Reset Google Play Services Preferences.
- Update Google Play Services and Apps.
- Uninstall Google Play Services Updates.
- Use Another Google Account.
- Update Android Version.
How to Find Hidden Apps in the App Drawer
- From the app drawer, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Hide apps.
- The list of apps that are hidden from the app list displays. If this screen is blank or the Hide apps option is missing, no apps are hidden.
Can you uninstall and reinstall Google Play store?
Uninstall & reinstall Play Store updates On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app. If you don’t see it, tap See all apps or App info. At the top of the screen, tap More. Uninstall updates.
How do I enable Google Play?
How to enable Android apps on your device
- Click on your account photo.
- Click Settings, and scroll down to the Google Play Store section and click on TURN ON.
- A new window will pop up. Click on Get Started and you’ll be asked to agree to the Terms of Service. When you’ve read and agreed, click Agree.
How can I download Play store in PC?
How To Download And Run Play Store On Laptops And PCs
- Visit any web browser and download the Bluestacks.exe file.
- Run and install the.exe file and follow the on-
- Once the installation is complete run the Emulator.
- You will now need to log in using a Gmail ID.
- Download the Play Store and you are done.
Why Google Play services is not installing?
If cleaning the cache of the Google Play Store and Google Play Services doesn’t resolve the issue, try clearing the Google Play Store data: Open the Settings menu on your device. Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to the Google Play Store app. Open the app details and tap the Force stop button.